Sunday, May 01, 2005

well that's funny like crutches, but loud actions speak words



My favorite thing about Ft. Wayne, Indiana:

Driving into downtown from Coventry-side-of-town, when Jefferson splits off into a one-way street, just past the park that floods all the time when it rains, you can sometimes small bandaids. It works best late at night or early in the morning. But more often than not the smell of fresh bandaids rests in the air. I'm totally serious.

p.s. That's my brother chopping broccoli. And what follows was totally stolen from Hitchcock. It made me laugh real hard.

I am:
27%
Republican.
"You're probably one of those people who still thinks that getting a blowjob is not an impeachable offense."

Are You A Republican?

1 comment:

Carla Sue said...

Hey...I am kinda gonna live in that part of ft. wayne. and i've never smelled bandaids...i do love ft. wayne though.