Saturday, April 17, 2004

Things I Would Do If I Were Rich

Just thinking....I would really like to see a bunch of good hip-hop in one day. This will only happen if I become digustingly rich. So, without further ado, here is the first thing I would do if I found a million-gazillion dollars on the sidewalk.

I think I would sponsor a hip-hop tent at Cornerstone. We might have to be in another field, away from everyone, and not actually part of the festival, because of content and langauge. Maybe I would dig a huge cavern underneath everyone. And not start until midnight. And have lots of fresh pineapple. Here would be my lineup (in no particular order):

Blackaliscious
Mos Def
Talib Kweli
Grits
Lauryn Hill
Jurassic 5
Common
The Roots
Erykah Badu
Atmosphere
Kanye West
Busta Rhymes
Beyonce
Aesop Rock
Cee-Lo
The Pharcyde
Mary J. Blige
Ludacris
Pharoahe Monche
Wyclef Jean
OutKast

That's that.

No comments: