Sunday, March 13, 2005

my headphones could so take your headphones



I haven't been on the internet in, like, 48 hours. I'm losing interest fast. And starting to recall how much I love these things called books. Plus, mix CDs. Here is tonight's latest, a (rather belated) 2004 retrospective.

1. 7 Nation Army - Nostalgia 77
2. Outtasite (Outta Mind) - Wilco
3. I've Committed Murder (Gangstarr Remix) - Macy Gray ft. Mos Def
4. Ugly - Bubba Sparxxx
5. Happy Kid - Nada Surf
6. Shit Luck - Modest Mouse
7. Pluto - Björk
8. Stand Up Tall - Dizzee Rascal
9. Get By - Talib Kweli
10. Who the F**k? - PJ Harvey
11. Slow Hands - Interpol
12. We're All to Blame - Sum 41
13. How We Do - The Game ft. 50 Cent
14. Stand Up - Ludacris & Shawnna
15. Filthy/Gorgeous - Scissor Sisters
16. Flim Flam - The Dishes
17. A.M. Automatic - The Black Keys
18. Y Control - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
19. Galang - M.I.A.
20. Walk Idiot Walk - The Hives
21. If I Ain't Got You (Kanye West Mix) - Alicia Keys
22. When U Love Somebody - Fruit Bats

Don't hate, appreciate. (Yes, even Sum 41.) Pop music rides on the clouds, shines like the sun. Let's make a radio station. You and me.

No comments: