Friday, June 10, 2005

au coin du monde



Recent events have led me to the following conclusions:

- Seinfeld is funny, even though I haven't felt so for the longest time. I was incorrect, and intend to rectify my error by watching it as often as possible. (Subcategory: must watch Curb Your Enthusiasm as well.)

- Nick Hornby has a new novel. This is good news.

- This whole Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes thing really really freaks me out. Free the girl. Let go and let God. (I have no idea what that means.)

- Soy ice cream is much better than I imagined it would be.

- I watched ten minutes of basketball last night, which was ten minutes too many. Phoenix vs. Miami = Excitement! San Antonio vs. Detroit = Doldrums-Fest 2005. Sorry Spurs and Pistons fans, but you have horribly boring basketball teams.

- Tom Waits and Jesus are somehow related.

- Cutting fruit is something I am only average at. But since it's what I do at Whole Foods for 8 hours every day, I feel like I am making great strides in becoming real-sweet/totally-awesome at it.

(note: photo courtesy of sweetfrenchtoast.com)

No comments: