Wednesday, May 18, 2005

believe what i sing

I am sick today. And full of sickness. But I can't call in tonight because I haven't worked since Friday night. Must. find. will. to. breathe.

Okay, so now that the dramatics are over, I should say that I finally heard the new Weezer album, Make Believe, and was a little thrown. What people were saying was that it sounded like a mix between Maladroit and Pinkerton. It doesn't. I can't say it sucks because it's not awful. But I can't say I'm going to listen to it more than five times this summer because I won't.

That being said, I feel terrible for not seeing Micah Joe Beckwith and Erica Ann Anderson on the day of their graduation. Maybe that's what this giganto cold is about....commencement karma.

Okay, now it's time to get depressing and a little bit self-righteous. Tune out if you want. I won't mind.

No comments: