Thursday, January 27, 2005

Sometimes, when I think about important things, I don't always write about them.



I really want to write about abortion right now, but I won't, because I know nothing and have nothing of weight nor consequence to say. Plus I am a boy, so I'm not sure if that's something I'm supposed to comment on at all.

So instead here are two blogs to waste some of your precious time on. First, a blog I stumbled across last night. It is called "School of Cool" and it will only take you 1.5 minutes to read all 10 or so posts. It's like what SNL would be like if the show were only 1 minute long, and run entirely by a Comedy Central intern named Danny, which in my opinion would be a vast improvement.

The second comes from my friend Jamie's friend Carla Sue, and is made up of quotes. It's called "Quotes of My Life." Some are amazing....like they-should-have-their-own-show-on-HBO amazing. It could be on right before the Sopranos.

And because Jamie already knows about that blog, I'm going to add another one just so she'll have an extra option. Jamie, here's a blog that I think is all in Icelandic. Or something like that. I just like looking at the funny words and wondering if a real live Viking wrote them. It could happen....

Also, solar flares are happening all around us. Wear sunscreen.

No comments: